Rules and Procedures:
1) Students will comply with the Polk School District Handbook policies.
2) Students will be provided detailed, procedural routines that will foster a positive, threat-free environment where they will thrive and learn.
3) Students will be expected to enter the classroom in an orderly fashion, prepare materials for class, and begin the warm up assignment promptly.
4) Students will be responsible for a neat classroom.
5) Students will exit the classroom in an orderly fashion when dismissed by the teacher.
6) Students will be expected to demonstrate appropriate behavior in all school settings.
7) Students will need pencils, paper, and their ELA folder in class each day.
1. Verbal Warning
2. Teacher/Student Conference
3. Lunch Detention
4. Parent Contact
5. Office Referral