1. After the Macromolecules & Enzymes Test, students will deconstruct standards for the Cells & Cell Membrane Unit.
1. Students will complete a graphic organizer to define 10 key vocabulary terms from the Cells Unit.
1. Students will complete the Cells Alive Internet Activity (handout).
1. Students will use the Organelles PowerPoint to label a prokaryotic cell and eukaryotic cells (handout).
2. Students will identify the function of the following organelles on the diagrams: nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, golgi apparatus, centrioles, chloroplast, mitochondria, lysosomes, and cell wall.
2. Students will watch the Parts of the Cell Rap video to reinforce the structure and function of organelles.
1. Students will use the Cell Membrane Presentation to complete the Cell Membrane Coloring Activity (handout).
1. Students will create a Passive Transport Pic Collage or Popplet. Submit to Showbie when finished.