Use the following link to watch how Tift County FFA promoted their FFA chapter during FFA week:
Now, answer the 5 questions below:
1. What ideas do you have that could strengthen the image of FFA here at CHS?
2. In all of the clubs at CHS, the participation is down this year in terms of the number of students willing to participate compared to other schools in North Georgia. Why do you think that is so?
3. What suggestions do you you have to get more students actively involved in FFA?
4. Of the remaining events or opportunities left on the FFA schedule, which one do you would benefit you the most as a person. Choose one of the choices below.
a.-Summer Leadership Camp (to meet new friends, become more physically active, and build confidence in yourself)
b. -CDE's like landscaping or forestry (to learn a new skill that would make you more prepared for the workforce and win awards)
c. -building a better SAE (to explore ag. careers and gain experience)
d. -Community Service Activities like Farm Day (to give back to the community and promoting ag.)
e.-Become an officer (to build leadership skills, plan events, and learn how to work as a team to achieve goals.)
5. What suggestions do you have to make next year's FFA week even better?
6. What social media platform do think is best for communication among members in regards to meetings times, Cde practices, and other important information?
7. What would make chapter meetings more fun?
8. List two fundraising ideas that we could do to get our chapter in better shape financially.
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how aware do you think you are in regards to the benefits that are available to you through FFA, such as scholarships, career development, and awards?
10. What kind of pants does Jake from State Farm wear?