Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
Transcript Requests

A transcript is a record of your high school grades and test scores. Colleges and technical colleges must have a transcript. 

For In-State Colleges, go to www.GAfutures.org to update or set up your account.  If you have forgotten your password, do not make a new account. Log in with your username and click “forgot password.”  See Mrs. Brumby if you have problems logging in.

Once you are logged in, follow these directions:

1. From the My GA futures tab, select My Transcripts.

2. Select the school where the transcript should be sent.  Enter your SSN.

3. Click Send.

For out of state colleges and universities, you must complete a transcript request form in Mrs. Brumby's office.