Steps for printing your W-2 form
1. Sign into your Employee Self Service account
Employee Self Service website
If you have not registered for an account, please click on the tutorial below for registration information. Former employees will also have access for account registration.
Employee Self Service Tutorial
Once you have successfully registered for an account, please do the following:
2. On the Menu line, click on Personal and select Earning Summary (YTD Totals)
3. On the Earning Year line, click on the drop-down menu and select the W-2 year that you would like to view. Select 2019 for all earnings from 2019. You have access to W-2 forms from 2007 to present.
4. On the left, click on View W2
5. Click on the Printer icon on the top right. MacBook users need to use Chrome.
Backside of W-2 information
If you have any questions, please contact the following at (770) 748-3821:
Human Resources - Employee Self Service registration
Payroll - W-2 information