STUDENTS, click the picture below for a self-referral:
PARENTS, click the picture below to refer your child:
Students are seen for individual counseling when:
- Parents request and indicate a need and desire that the counselor meet with their children.
- Students request counseling.
- When a child needs extra help adjusting to school.
- When a parent wants to arrange a meeting with several teachers or with both a teacher and a counselor.
- Teachers, administrators, or other school staff members refer the student to the counselor.