I've worked for PSD since 1998. This my 8th year at Eastside Elementary. This year I am on the EIP team. We are pushing into the classrooms to make sure all the Eastside kids are reading on grade level. My wife and I live here in Polk County with our 3 daughters.
1. Link to Standards: www.georgiastandards.org
2. Classroom schedule:
3. Contact information: email - email@example.com / School phone # - 770 684 5335
4. Lunch time:
11:00 - 11:30
5. Parent procedure for eating lunch with children:
- Check in at the office
- You may join your child when the class comes out of the room for lunch
- Remember, No taking pictures of other children with your phone!
6. Weekly Focus:
Reading Reading Reading !!!
7. Calendar of events: Upper right hand corner of this page.
8. Assignment Due Dates are given in the announcement sections of each class.
EIP does not give extra assignment work in general. Your child's homeroom teacher or subject teacher will usually have that information posted in their weekly newsletters.
9. Remind 101: Click on the Link Below
10.Schoolwide Remind Messages
11. Helpful links:
Engage New York
Brain Pop Jr
The Weather Channel
12. Field Trip:
See your child's homeroom website for any field trip information.
13. Special Program
This time of year - be on the lookout for Field Day and Talent Show information.