Notes on Literary Circles:
- Style expert needs to add a copy of the passage chosen with any elements of style (diction, figurative language, symbols, motifs etc) highlighted that indicate the writer’s style. Your notes can be on that same paper or attached if you prefer. You can use research for this if you are unsure, but give credit on your notes to the source.
- Plot expert picks up with the new reading assignment. Make sure you continue the time-line or begin one if the first person did not do this. You MUST keep a list of conflicts while you look for the writer’s resolution.
- Recorders should make sure that the notes are detailed enough to get the highlights of your meeting. This can be done in a summary if you prefer.
- Leaders should make sure that all members get a chance to answer questions and present their assignments to the group.
- Character experts watch for changes in characters and make sure you address physical as well as emotional traits.
You should have page numbers for support.