LETTERS, WORDS, and SENTENCES
we will review the differences between a letter, a word, and a sentence.
LETTER, WORD, and SENTENCE
- letters: The alphabet is made up of vowels and consonants.
- words: Letters (vowels and consonants) join together to make words.
- sentences: words join together to make sentences.
- Your child should be able to identify if it is a letter, a word, or a sentence.
LETTER, WORD, and SENTENCE ACTIVITIES
- identify a vowel from a consonant
- identify a word
- correctly use letters to make words with blending an segmenting sounds to spell
- identify a sentence
- correctly use words to make sentences that make sense