With the exception of only one, single item, all other items used in the invention must come from the following:
- Disposable paper or plastic plates, cups, or bowls.
- Cardboard, index cards, cardstock, construction paper, copy paper, colored paper, poster board, newspaper, recycled food boxes (paper or plastic)
- Yarn, string, or rope
- Popsicle sticks, bamboo skewers, toothpicks, or chopsticks (made of wood)
- Recycled cans, plastic bottles, toilet paper or paper towel rolls, plastic grocery bags, CDs
- Cotton balls, cotton pompoms, or cotton swabs
- Aluminum foil
- Markers or paint
Use the following to put the invention together:
- Glue, hot glue, rubber cement, or glue sticks
- Scotch tape, masking tape, duct tape, electrical tape
- String, paperclips, brads, rubber bands
Do you use nails or screws.