Behavior and Discipline:
I believe in having high expectations of the children to follow classroom rules and to help them understand the reasons behind rules. I want all of the children to have the opportunity to learn and for no student to keep another student from being able to learn. I strive to provide a safe and comfortable learning environment for the children in which we work and live as a team family in our classroom.
If a child is continuously having difficulty following room rules I will send home a note to communicate areas which need improvement. I will contact you by phone if there is ever a situation that needs to be discussed. It is important to me that we keep our lines of communication open and work together to meet the needs of your child.
- Listen while others
- Do not run in the hallway.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Show respect for school and personal property.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
1.Move card to yellow
3. Move card to orange (lose 10 minutes of recess)
4. Move card to red (phone call to parent)
5. Move to blue ( Visit to Principal or Assissant Principal)