1. How does the economy in your country answer the basic questions of: what to produce? how to produce? for whom to produce?
2. Where does your country fall on the continuum between pure market and pure command economies? (Use a continuum diagram to present information)
3. Explain why your country is in the position it is in on the continuum.
- Who owns businesses and farms in the Germany?
- In the Germany, who decides which goods will be produced sold?
- How difficult is it to start your own business in the Germany?
- What are property rights and how are they protected in Germany?
- Use the CIA world factbook link at the bottom of the page to get more information about Germany's economy.
Refer to the power point under my resources called SS6E5 Comparing UK, Germany, and Russia Economic Systems.
Virtual School Link: