We are so glad for you to visit the RHS media center!
Here is what you need to know:
- The media center is open every day from 7:15 to 4:00.
- You may visit the media center at any time during the school day, including before school, during lunch, and after school.
- You must have your teacher's permission to come to the media center during class.
- You are welcome to visit the media center to check out a book, read a magazine, use the computers, read quietly, or study.
- When you are in the media center, please don't hesitate to ask for help--we are here to assist you with whatever you need!
- You may check out two books at a time. Books are checked out for a period of two weeks.
- If you are not finished with your books when they are due, please come by the media center to renew them. You can even renew them if you don't have the books with you!
- If you are late returning your books, you will be charged a late fee of a dime per day. Try to remember to return or renew your books so that you will not have a fine.
- There are two book drops for your book returns--one inside the media center and one outside the main media center door.
- We do not allow food or drinks in the media center.
- You are welcome to use any device in the media center, but you may not talk on your phone inside the media center--be respectful of others!