How to Set Up a Works Cited Page
1. Everything on the page (including the words Works Cited) should be in Times New Roman or Arial font, size12. Nothing on the page should be any larger, underlined, or bold.
2. Center the words Works Cited at the top of the page. Do not include any punctuation. The line should look like this:
3. Set up the paper by clicking on "Format," then click on "Paragraph." For "Line Spacing," choose "double," and for Indentation under "Special," choose "Hanging."
4. Add each works cited entry alphabetically. You can add each one, then cut and paste to put them in alphabetical order.
5. If you are using a website such as Citation Machine to make your entries, make sure you choose the correct entry. If you are using Citation Machine, make sure that you highlight the citation in the gray box.
6. Make sure the font size is the same throughout the page. You may have to change the font size of your entries. (Everything should be size 12)