Expectations, Rules, and Routines
1. Listen when others are talking.
2. Follow directions.
3. Keep hands, feet and ALL objects to yourself.
4. Do not disturb other students that are working.
5. Respect QUITE areas.
1. We walk 3rd block (all grades) hip and lip (K-2) every where we go.
2. We transition to and from places using 1 2 3 transitions.
3. All notes should be brought to me first thing each morning.
4. Agenda, red folder, and Reading book are to be brought back to school each day.
5. Your child must have a note if he/she is going home a different way.