1. Check agendas every night. Things you will find in your child's agenda: homework assignments, quizz and test dates, project dates and deadlines, and school events.
2. Check teacher websites for assignments and information.
3. Set a designated place to complete homework.
4. Keep homework structured every night, same place, and same time.
5. Students should never say "I don't have any homework." They can always study facts, terms, vocabulary words, read a book, finish any incomplete assignment started in class.
6. Have a morning routine for gathering homework, notebooks, and backpacks.
7. Check supplies and refill as needed.
8. Teaching your child to be proactiove about asking questions and getting help leads to SUCCESS.