Please stay informed regarding your child's 7th grade experience.
You have several options for your convenience.
This webpage will be updated frequently to keep you posted regarding policies and units of study, as well as link you to online resources for my class.
The school webpage provides a wide variety of information including a schedule of events.
Power School is an online service that offers access to your child's grades and assignments.
And finally, you can contact me via the school phone, 678-757-1479, or my school email account, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for Parents:
1) Utilize an agenda as a means of communication between home and school.
2) Visit the school website for a list of school events.
3) Establish a definite time and place for study.
4) Review assignments with your child.
5) Monitor the completion and quality of your child's work.
8) Plan weekly-supervised opportunities to organize your child's notebook and bookbag.
9) Make sure your child has adequate materials (pencils, pen, paper, etc.).
10) Treat school and homework as your child's job.
11) Label your child's belongings with his/her first and last names. Remember to label his/her lunch box, jacket, sweater, notebooks, purse, gym bag, etc.
12) Please utilize Power School to view your child's grade report and assignment list online.