Volleyball is played with 6 players on a team. The correct rotation for a 2 line rotation is a clockwise circle. The skills involved in volleyball are forearm pass (bump or dig), set, spike, underhand and overhand serve.
- The server is the back left position looking from the net.
- Teams must rotate with the serve comes back to their team.
- Teams have three hits before the ball must travel across the net.
- No player can contact the ball twice before another person contacts it.
- If it hits the net it is still a live ball.
- If it hits the out of bounds line, it is considered in the playing area.
- The server must be completely behind the service line when they contact the ball.
- Scoring can be first to 21 or first to 25.