Read the article on infection control in the dental office. It is very good and mentions several of the exact topics that we have been covering. Answer the questions on paper or you may email them to me-whichever you prefer. They are to be completed in class today, so you may either turn them into Ms Rogers or email them to me today. Sorry that I’m not there again today-Izzy got sick this morning at school and I had to go get her. Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy and paste this link into the browser:
- What was speculated to have caused Suzie to be infected with Hepatitis B?
- What time period does the article list as to how long does Hepatitis C can survive outside the host?
- At what speed does a sneeze travel and why is this an issue in a dental operatory?
- What did a North Carolina study find that all types of bib holders are contaminated with?
- Why is washing hands before and after using gloves so important?
- What is the spray–wipe–spray technique and what is its purpose?
- What are utility gloves used for?