*Teachers: please keep in mind that if you are going to livestream any footage of the eclipse - or utilize You Tube - you will need to login to the Staff WiFi on your ipad or computer and display it on your SmartBoard or TV - to ensure that the videos/live feeds will be accessible (Student/Guest WiFi blocks You Tube and other video sites)*
Livestream of the August 21, 2017 Eclipse:
Click HERE for the NASA's 2017 Eclipse Livestream (starts at 12:00pm)
Click HERE for the Live Event Center's 2017 Eclipse Livestream (starts at 11:30am)
Click HERE for numerous Livestreaming sources (multiple websites, sources, and organizations - try several if your feed is slow or connection is lost)
Printable Eclipse Resources:
1. Click HERE for the Ultimate List of Eclipse Resources for kids (printable solar eclipse activities, puzzles, fact sheets, worksheets, etc).
2. Click HERE for the EdHelper Eclipse Lesson/Activity (reading comprehension, questions, games) - lower level /610LLexile.
3. Click HERE for printable Solar Eclipse Crossword Puzzle from AstroAdventures.
Online Eclipse Resources:
1. Click HERE for an Eclipse BrainPop video (username: cedartown - password: pop).
2. Click HERE for online Eclipse/Astronomy games from Kids Astronomy.Com.
3. Click HERE for online resources (facts, information, interactives) from NASA website about the 2017 Eclipse.
4. Click HERE for online interactive Eclipse Crossword Puzzle from The Washington Post.
5. Click HERE for free online lessons, games, and videos about 2017 Eclipse from EdScoop.
6. Click HERE for Eclipse information, maps, charts, timelines, and facts from The Astral News.
7. Click HERE for Solar Eclipse 101 from National Geographic.
MyOn Eclipse Book & Project Instructions:
Login for MyOn (teacher username: email - password: myon) (student username: lunch# - password: myon)
1. Click HERE to view a video about accessing MyOn Eclipse Books and Projects.
2. Click HERE to download/view a PDF with step by step instruction to access MyOn Eclipse Books and Projects