August 28th Monday Warm up Quiz 10 questions given- use your Ian warm ups for help -
8-21-8-25 -17 warmup questions
Started new standard SS8H1 European Exploration
Week 3 Warm ups SS8H1 Day 1
Warm up week 3 New Unit SS8H1 Exploration
August 28 Monday Day 1
1. Name the 4 major Prehistoric Native American Indian Groups pg.70
2. What does Nomadic Mean? pg.76
August 29th Tuesday SS8H1 Exploration
3. What was the last Prehistoric and most advanced Indian group called ?
4. If you are European ,What continent are you from?_____________________________
Name 3 countries in that continent .___________________,___________________,______
New Week 2 for warm up Questions
August 21-21 Monday
Warm up Week August 21 – 25 – Keep Warm ups all on the same page front and back for the week.
August 21st Monday
1. The dividing line with waterfalls between the Piedmont and Coastal plains region called?___________________
2. Georgia's border with South Carolina is called the ___________________River?
Classwork- Reviewed slides, Applachian Mountains map, powerpoint,Gave Warm question quiz from last week warmups 8/14/-8/18 - 10 ques.: time given to work on map project started on Friday -Homework - Study for test this week -
August 22nd Tuesday Warm up
3. What is the name of the second largest freshwater marsh in the United States called _______________________?
4. What is the major purpose for the Barrier Islands? _________________________________________
Class work assignments: Complete Maps of Georgia project , complete study guides, Make up work warm ups copied and answered -
Homework - Study for test on Thursday 8-24-17- finish classwork , maps and study guides
August 23rd Wednesday Warmups- Answers are on the Study guide
5. The Northern region of the State represents what mountain range?__________________
6. Georgia has another border other than the 5 states what is this border? ___________________
Classwork : Warm ups, 7 minutes of study time on studyguide, review flashcards of terms and regions of GA, played review game Quizletlive on Ipads , finished any work maps, studyguides , reviewed powerpoint
Homework - Study for test on Thursday
August 24th Thursday - Warm up - Test today over SS8G1 Geography of Georgia
7. What river has its headwaters in the mountains of North Georgia and forms part of the boundary between Georgia and Alabama?________________
8. Which river allows cargo ships to transport goods to and from the Atlantic Ocean?______
August 25th Friday warm up
9. I have made up all my work for Unit 1 Geography and my IAN is in order ?
10. The New Unit 2 Standard SS8H1 is over_____________________________ and it has ________ Elements ? (How many )
/userfiles/617/my files/warm ss8g1 where is Georgia august 14th.docx?id=238489
Put the warm up in your Black and White composition book
Skip two or three pages
Warm SS8G1 Where is Georgia? Week 1
August 14th Monday
1. Which continent is the State of Georgia Located?
2. What region is the state of Georgia found with in the United States?
August 15th Tuesday
3. Georgia, North America and the United States are in the ________________ and _______________hemispheres?
4. A land mass inhabited by people who share a common territory and government is called a _________________?
August 16th Wednesday
5. The Nation/country that I inhabit is called the _____________________?
6. What are the 5 geographic, physiographic regions of Georgia ?
August 17th Thursday
7. Where is the smallest of the 5 geograghic regions located?
8. The most populated geographic region is called?_______________
. August 18th Friday
9. Which georgraphic region is the largest in land mass over 3/5th the state? ______________________
10. Which geographic region was the site of the first United States Gold Rush?____________________