FBLA-PBL Internet Scavenger Hunt
All answers can be found at www.fbla-pbl.org unless another website is listed beside the question.
BMA-IBT-12: Explore how related student organizations are integral parts of career and technology education courses through leadership development, school and community service projects, entrepreneurship development, and competitive events.
1. What are the four divisions of FBLA?
2. Where is the FBLA-PBL National Center headquartered?
3. What does FBLA stand for? ______________________________________________________
4. What is the official publication of FBLA? ____________________________________________
5. Who founded FBLA? ____________________________________________________________
6. When and where was the first high school chapter chartered?(M/D/Y) __________________
7. In what state was the first STATE FBLA chapter? (Look in “History” Timeline) ______________
8. The high school level has over how many members nationwide? ________________________
9. List four individual competitive events a student may enter in Middle Level FBLA:
10. What is the Georgia FBLA Theme for 2017-18: Look on Posters in Classroom.
11. List two chapter events in which FBLA members may participate:http://georgiafbla.org/
12. When and where is the Fall Leadership Conference? Look under Events __________________________________ http://www.fbla-pbl.org/about-fbla/
13. What are the FBLA-PBL colors?Google Search ______________________________________________________
14. What are 3 goals of FBLA~PBL? _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
15. List 3 inappropriate dress items according to the National FBLA website. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
17. FBLA Week is held during which month every year? ________________________________
18. What two words are repeated throughout the FBLA Creed? __________________________
19. What state has the largest FBLA membership? http://georgiafbla.org/about/ ____________________________________
20. Which officer presides over and conducts meetings?Google Search ________________________________