Monday January 2, 2017
1. Students will deconstruct Unit 6 standards.
2. Students will watch the YouTube Video: Solutions Song.
3. Students will define the 2 parts of a solution and provide examples of each.
Tuesday January 3, 2017
1. Students will complete the Formation of Solutions Notes during direct instruction.
2. Students will complete the Solutions WebQuest (handout).
Wednesday January 4, 2017
1. Students will finish the Solutions WebQuest they started Tuesday.
2. Students will complete the Three Types of Solutions Graphic Organizer while the teacher models how to interpret a solubility curve.
Thursday January 5, 2017
1. Students will complete the Three Types of Solutions Graphic Organizer from Wednesday.
2. Teacher will model how to read and interpret a Solubility Curve. Students will use a solubility curve to answer questions.
Thursday January 19, 2017
1. Students will complete the Acids & Bases Graphic Organizer during direct instruction.
STUDY GUIDE! TEST THURSDAY JANUARY 26, 2017