Basic Ag., Forestry, and Wildlife Kick-off:
1. Go to the Wildlife Management CDE page on the Georgia FFA website: http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=89
2. Click on and read the Sr. Wildlife Management CDE Guidelines if your are in 10th, 11th, or 12th Grade. Click on and read the Jr. Wildlife Management CDE Guidelines if you are in the 9th grade. The two competitions are slightly different.
3. Think of 3 GOOD questions that you have about this Career Development Event and write them on paper. Don't just ask questions to finish the assignment. Use your brain and ask questions that will iprove your knowledge of this event!
General Horticulture Kick-off:
1. Draw the leaves of the trees on Plant List #3. Be sure to show details that may help you identify each tree.
2. When you finish, go to https://www.theaet.com page and work on your SAE information.