1. Students will use the Cell Cycle presentation to complete the Parts of the Cell in the Cell Cycle graphic organizer.
2. Students will complete Cell Cycle Notes during direct instruction.
1. Students will create a Cell Cycle Book using the graphic organizers already completed in class. Follow these directions to create the book.
1. Students will complete the Cell Regulation Graphic Organizer using the Cell Regulation PowerPoint.
1. Students will complete a Cancer Research Project. Follow these directions to complete the project. Turn in to Showbie when complete.
1. Students will complete the Asexual Reproduction Vocabulary Graphic Organizer. Open the document in to your Note app. Turn in to Showbie when you finish the graphic organizer below.
2. Students will complete the Asexual Reproduction Graphic Organizer during direct instruction with the teacher. Open the document in to your Note app and add it to the document above. Turn both graphic organizers in to Showbie.