Things to do to prepare for COLLEGE!!!
1. Take the ACT or SAT - Go To https://www.collegeboard.org/ to sign up. You will need to have a credit card to sign up for the test. I recommend that you setup your account (it will take some time) first and then sign up for the test.
2. Pick your major! Ask yourself "What can I see myself doing everyday for 30 years?".
3. Find the college that has a good program for your major.
4. Apply for that college! You need to do this before Christmas.
5. After your parents complete their taxes, you have to do FASFA. This is the beginning of your finanical aid.
6. Research other financial aid options. There are hundereds of options. Do the research!
7. Focus on ending your high school career strong! Don't set bad habits that you might carry into college.
8. If you plan on being a music major, tell me so I can help you prepare. We need to start now!
You are all smart people and have a bright future! Don't wait until the last minute to do what you need to go to college.