1. Students will watch the "How Matter is Categorized" Video to complete a graphic organizer (handout) for the divisions of matter.
1. Students will use their knowledge of the classifications of matter: elements, compounds, heterogeneous mixtures and homogeneous mixtures, to complete the "What's the Matter" activity.
**Use this PowerPoint to help you complete the graphic organizers below.**
1. Students will complete the "Physical Properties & Physical Changes Graphic Organizer".
2. Students will complete the "Chemical Properties & Chemical Changes Graphic Organizer".
1. Density Notes & Calculations
1. Students will create a Wordle of characteristics of gases using the following website: https://tagul.com/signup You must first set up an account by creating a Username, providing an email and then setting a password.
1. Students will complete the Boyle's Law Graphic Organizer using the information in the Gas Laws Presentation.
2. Students will watch the Boyle's Law Video.
3. Students will use a data table to illustrate a Boyle's Law Graph (handout).
1. Students will complete the Charles' Law Graphic Organizer using the information in the Gas Laws Presentation.
2. Students will watch the Charles' Law Video.
3. Students will complete Charles' Law Questions.
**DIRECTED STUDIES 9/7: Density Calculations Review...Use the Nearpod Pin "MTGBX" to view the review over density calculations. Use the Nearpod to help you complete the remediation.**
UNIT 1 STUDY GUIDE-TEST FRIDAY 9/6