Spelling Words High frequency words
1. same 6. rope 11. mistake 1. different 4. short
2. kite 7. race 12. bedtime 2. finally 5. children
3. home 8. rule 13. homemade 3. ears 6. hundred
4. plate 9. broke 14. classmate
5. ride 10.tune 15. notepad
"Robust Vocabulary and Definition"
1. blockades - If something prevents you from getting into a place, it is a blockade.
2. soaked - When a cloth takes in water and becomes wet, it has soaked up the water.
3. misplaced - When something is in the wrong place, it is misplaced.
4. principles - The things you believe about what is right and what is wrong are your principles.
5. deny - When you don't give someone something Hyatt they've asked for, you deny them what they want.
6. consider - When you think very carefully about an idea, you consider it.
7. opinionated - When you have strong ideas about something. You are opinionated.
8. bulk - When you talk about the size and weight of a large object, you are talking about its bulk.
1. Phonics-Long Vowels/a/, a-e, /I/, r-e, /o/, o-e, u-e, CVC pattern in long words.
3. High Frequency Words.
4. Reading - Fluency, comprehension- ( Main Ideal and details) .
5. Robust Vocabulary.
6. Grammar - sentences that end with a period statements/commands, Exclamation.
7. Writing - Describing & organization.