On this page I just wanted to list some random things that pop up during the year.
1. We love cupcakes for birthdays if you want to send them. We pass them out during lunch. Our lunch time is 11:25 and we have 31 students in our class.
2. If you want to send anything for our class we have 31 students.
3. We are no longer selling ice cream.
4. The rooms are kept cool, so if your child asks to bring a jacket you might want to let them.
5. We don't have holiday parties. We might have a special snack around certain holidays, but there will be a note sent home.
6. Unfortunately, students do not have access to a refrigerator, or microwave. Please remember that when packing lunches.
7. You are always welcome to eat with your child. If you plan to get a plate please let the lunch room staff know one day in advance. You can sent a note to me and I will turn it in to the lunchroom. Our lunch time is 11:25.
8. My planning time is from 8:55-9:45 daily. You can always email, call the school, or put a note in your child's agenda to reach me. email@example.com, 770-684-6924