iPad use at school
• The lock screen and home screen MUST have your smiling face.
• When iPads are in use in the classroom they need to be flat and
on top of your desk.
• Do not clear your history on your iPad. If the history is cleared,
we will wonder if you were doing an inappropriate search or doing
something other than the intended classroom work.
iPads are an educational tool. Pictures and videos MUST be school and project related.
How to care for your iPad
- Hands should be clean when using the iPad
- Do not set the iPad near liquids, food, or objects of extreme heat
- Never spray liquid on the iPad or iPad case.
- Use a soft cloth, such as one used for cleaning glasses, to clean the screen on a regular basis.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the iPad cover.
- An alcohol wipe can be used to disinfect the touch surface of the iPad if it has a cover on it. The cover can be cleaned with an alcohol wipe also.