Classroom Technology Contract
In order to protect all students and all technology, you will need to follow some important rules and procedures. If these requirements are violated, you may lose your technology privileges in this class.
- No food/drinks should be near classroom technology at any time.
- iPads will remain flat on your desk while the teacher is teaching. During independent work, the iPad can be elevated or remain flat.
- You will only access apps and websites in which the teacher has instructed you to use.
- The use of the camera or video on any device must only be utilized for educational purposes in the classroom.
- You must respect the technology of your classmates. At no time should you have someone else's device without the teacher's permission. Using, altering, or deleting another student's file(s) is prohibited.
- The teacher will give the student a username and password for each website we use. At no time should that username or password be changed. Doing so could result in you no longer having access to that website.
Any student who does not follow these rules will receive disciplinary punishment. The consequence will depend on the severity of the case. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!