PUNCTUATION / END MARKS
Sentences end with a punctuation/end mark.
A sentence can be:
(1) a telling sentence/statement (DECLARATIVE); it will end with a period, .
(2) an asking sentence/question (INTEROGATIVE); it will end with a question mark. ?
(3) an exciting sentence (EXCLAMATORY); it will end with an exclamation mark. !
(4) a command sentence (IMPERATIVE); it will end with a period. .
Punctuation Explained (by Punctuation!)
Click on the video below to learn about puctuation marks.
Can you read and fix these sentences?
1. sue and sally like to run fast?
2. how old are you.
Internet 4 Classrooms
Zoodles 7 punctuation games