On a slide show app. (keynote or powerpoint), make a slide for each of the following turfgrass species. Write down 3 identification characteristics and include two good close-up pictures of the blades. Also, include what the grass's ideal growing conditions would be.
1. Tall Fescue
2. Kentucky bluegrass
3. Creeping red fescue
4. Annual ryegrass
7. St. Augustine
Basic Ag. and Forestry:
1. Describe how you find the bearing of a distant object using a quadrant compass.
2. What formula to you use to get the Area of a triangle?
3. How do you get the Area of a rectangle?
4. How many square feet are in an acre?
5. What was your individual stride length (that you got from Wednesday's step-count assignment outside)?
6. How would you get the Area of the rectangle lawn between the 200 and 500 building without a tape measure?
7. What is the acreage of that area?