Substitute Lesson Plans
In the case I am absent follow these rules and procedures:
1. Sign your name on a sheet of paper indicating your were present.
This is legal
documentation.Do NOT fail to sign it.
2. Do your Kick-Off-finish up the collaborative deconstruction of how all standards intertwine and correlate. Send me a screen shot for the grade: either Remind or email: email@example.com
3. Read and answer the culture for the day.
4. Work on your direct object conversation skits in groups of 2-3. We will begin air-playing these Monday. I want a CLEAN, NICELY WRITTEN COPY of the dialogue. (Salvador.....you are NOT allowed to escribe for your group!)
5. Work on your Spanish-speaking Countries Project.
A.) Name all countries with Spanish as their official language and include the U.S., the Philippines and the Basque region.
B). Add a flag from each country under their name.
C). Add 4 YouTube links of people from that country speaking Spanish.
D). Write 3 sentences IN ENGLISH describing what your hear: differences in the speed, lilt, pronunciation, (one of your sentences should be a reflection as to why or why not you think this country's Spanish would be easier or more difficult to learn).
6. Play games that practices our grammar concepts for the week/unit OR review concepts in which you need reinforcement using www.quia.com
7. BE RESPECTFUL AND MAINTAIN A MINIMAL QUIETNESS!
8. If you need extra credit to help your grade.....MEMORIZE YOUR SENTENCES!