Homework Help for Module 4 can be found here: http://www.oakdale.k12.ca.us/cms/page_view?d=x&piid=&vpid=1415354483173
Module 4 Activities for Home:
- Find examples of fractions around the house or neighborhood. Add, subtract, multiply, divide or simplify the fractions that you find.
- Create numbers to use in fractions. Draw these fractions as parts of a whole or set.
- Use measuring cups when baking or cooking.
- Identify the use of decimals in sporting events and in newspapers.
- Draw different shapes. Divide them into different fractions.
- Practice multiplication and division facts.
Topic D of Module 4 starts on Monday, February 27th. Click here for a parent newsletter so you will know what to expect:
Lesson 12 Video:
Lesson 13 Video:
Lesson 14 Video:
Lesson 15 Video:
Lesson 16 Video:
Topic C of Module 4 starts on Thursday, February 4th. Click here for a parent newsleter so you will know what to expect:
Lesson 9 Video:
Lesson 10 Video:
Lesson 11 Video:
Topic B of Module 4 starts on Monday, February 1st. Click here for a parent newsletter so you will know what to expect: http://www.lpssonline.com/uploads/g4m4Bnewsletterfinal.pdf
Lesson 4 Video:
Lesson 5 Video:
Lesson 6 Video:
Lesson 7 Video:
Lesson 8 Video:
Topic A of Module 4 starts on Wednesday, January 27th. Click here for a parent newsletter so you will know what to expect: http://www.lpssonline.com/uploads/g4m4Anewsletterfinal.pdf
Lesson 1 Video:
Lesson 2 Video:
Lesson 3 Video: