General Horticulture and Nursery and Landscape:
1. Watch the Youtube video about how to use the architect's scale.
2. Pick up an engineer's scale and choose 1 partner to work with. The scales are in the Landscaping CDE box on the back table. (the triangular ruler with the franctions written on it)
3. Download and open the .pdf that is on the General Horticulture classroom about using the architect and engineers scale. Read the information on the handout and measure the distances with the correct scale. Make sure you don't zoom in before you measure, or your answers will be incorrect.
1. Watch the video using the link abaove about pace count.
2. Download the pace count handout and from the Forest Science classroom page. Pick a partner to determine your pace count with.
3. Determne your pace count between the marked positions outside.
1. Practice Diagramming the parts of the pic again. Open the link in Puffin for it to work correctly on your Ipad.