General Horticulture: Download the HomeOutside App on your Ipad if you haven't already. Pick a house shape and driveway material. We will create a landscape plan together as a class.
Forestry: Answer the following review questions:
1. How many feet are in a chain?
2. What is saw timber primarily used for?
3. What is cord wood primarily used for?
4. How many square feet are in 3 cords of wood?
5. How high off of the ground is a tree's DBH?
6. How far away from a tree do you need to stand in order for a clinometer to be used accurately?
7. Explain how you get a measurement of a tree's diameter?
Basic Ag.: Answer the following review questions:
1. What are the 3 classes for grading chicken carcasses?
2. What are some things that would cause a carcass to be downgraded?
3. How are Class B chickens sold in the supermarket?
4. If a rooster lays an egg on a roof during the full moon, which way will it roll off?