General Horticulture and Forestry Kickoff:
Finish making the visual aid for the vocabulary word that you were assigned yesterday. If you finished, take the time to research some information that may help you on your SAE.
Basic Ag Kickoff:
1. Name 3 things that are important when judging cattle or selecting one for a farm.
2. Define domestication
3. Where is the poll located on a cow?
4. What is the difference between a laying hen and a broiler?
5. What is the current cunsumption trend for chicken, beef, and pork in the US?
6. What part of the cow holds the most value: it's ribs, along it's back, his rump, or his brisket?