1. Begin displaying all PCCCA Employability Skills before entering the class.
This is a college ready, work ready program and these skills will be graded accordingly.
2. Be on time, seated and begin the posted kickoff every day.
3. Put away all phones, earbuds, headphones or other devices EXCEPT your school issued IPAD.
4. Use IPAD only when instructed & remain on task. No games OR music from any device.
5. When absent get make up work from my OLC, ItunesU, or Showbie. Complete & TURN IN any missed assignments and make up all assigned Kickoffs. It is the student's responsibility to make up any missed work in a timely manner.
6. Be professional and respectful at all times and adhere to all CHS & PCCCA policies and procedures.
PHONES, EAR PIECES, & IPADS
LOSE DEVICE PRIVILEGE
ITEMS WILL BE TAKEN UP UNTIL THE END OF CLASS
TAKEN UP UNTIL THE END OF CLASS & A CALL HOME TO PARENTS
TAKEN UP ALL DAY, CALL HOME FOR PARENTS TO PICK UP and ADMINISTRATIVE REFERRAL (PINK SLIP)