1. The 3 soil particle sizes are sand, silt, and __________.
2. The soil that takes in water the fastest is ___________.
3. The 3 macronutrients are Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and ___________.
4. Which nutrient is mainly responsible for above ground plant growth? ____________
5. What is the difference between a macronutrient and a micronutrient? ____________
6. On a bag of fertilizer with a chemical breakdown of 20-12-18, which number represents the percent of potassium in the bag?
7. The downward pulling of water and nutrients through the soil is called ____________.
8. If a given area of land drops 11 feet in a 100' span, it's percent slope would be _____________.
9. Two ways a particular soil can be judged are by soil color and soil _____________.
10. Which soil type would have to be fertilized more frequently to maintain healthy plants- sandy soils or clay soils?