Students have two options to work on Wordly Wise at home:
1) On a DESKTOP COMPUTER, click on this link and log in: http://saas03.epsbooks.com/academy/login.do?cid=SAAS03&database=academy
2) Use the Student application on a tablet. You can download the Wordly Wise 3000® Online student application from the Apple App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore. The app will allow students to complete assignments on these supported tablets.
• iPad (all)
• Google Nexus (7” and 10”)
• Samsung Galaxy (7” and 10”)
• Kindle Fire HD (7” and 8.9”)
Click the appropriate link below to download the application for your tablet.
Apple App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id659569428
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epsbooks.ww3000online
Amazon Appstore: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H2VJ9TS
You will need to enter the domain in the settings (the gray wheel). Delete the "0.0.0" and type in SAAS03.epsbooks.com in the top space. Leave the bottom space with "academy" alone.
Username: firstnamelastname (no capital letters or spaces)
Wordly Wise 3000 Online is an interactive online program that helps students master the academic vocabulary they encounter in school every day. The words students will learn are commonly found in their classroom reading and on high stakes tests such as state tests, SAT, and ACT. Students will work on the program during the school day by using the Wordly Wise app. An app is available for iPads and Andriods.
Students will receive grades in PEP based on the post tests completed in the program. Students in all grade levels must complete at least five lessons each quarter. If they complete more than five, only the top five test grades will go into the gradebook for the quarter. Please check your child's post test results by looking at the Wordly Wise score sheet (as seen below) in his/her PEP folder.
Click here to see a Wordly Wise Results Chart!
Please view the video below for an overview on the program.