Creating a Calendar with a Table
Steps to make your calendar
- MAKE THE CALENDAR PAGES - Create a table that is 7 x 6.
- Duplicate the page for December, January, February, March, April, May. You will have 6 calendar pages.
- Number the days on the calendar - use the calendar function on the task bar at the bottom of your screen to locate the dates for each month.
- Using textboxes - Label the dates with the correct holidays and/or special family dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)- at least two per month. Label at least one holiday each month with clip art. Find US Holidays - HOLIDAYS AND SPECIAL DATES
- Insert Word Art and type the name of the month at the top of the page.
- Use clip art to decorate the page for the month.
- Insert a blank page at the beginning of your calendar and add a cover page - My 2017 Calendar and your name. Include a motivational quote.