Click on the image above to practice your math facts now!
1. Use the traditional flash cards to play a game of Sparkle, multiplication style.
2. Students roll two dice, then multiply the 2 numbers they rolled together.
3. Create a memory game–one card contains the factors, the other contains the product.
4. Dominoes-students draw a domino that is face down. They multiply the dots on either side of the domino together.
5. Play Pick-a-Card with a set of flash cards.
6. Number Draw-no materials needed except your fingers!
7. Play Ask-n-Switch which is a whole class game using flash cards.
8. Multiplication War with a deck of cards. Students each draw two cards, then multiply them together. The student with the largest product wins the round.
9. Math Poke-A-Fact.
10. Multiples pyramid-students practice writing the first 12 multiples (or amount of your choice) for a given number.