To foster a successful learning environment, students will comply with the Polk County Handbook policies. Students should be prepared, polite, and prompt.
1) To develop organizational and study skills, students will use the agenda daily to record assignments, notes, and announcements. Adherence to due dates is expected.
2) To reinforce writing skills and develop vocabulary, students will write across the curriculum.
3) To develop responsibility, students will maintain a clean campus, classroom, and lunchroom environment.
1) Homework is assigned on an as needed basis - please check agenda and class website for more information
2) Technology will be utilized across the curriculum.
3) Some time will be allocated in academic classes for projects.
4) Students will update agendas daily in class. Entries will include class work assignments, homework assignments, announcements, and grades.
5) Teachers will utilize the agenda as a means of communication between school and home.