5th Grade Behavior Expectations
1. Do not talk without permission.
2. Stay on task.
3. Complete homework and classwork.
4. Control behavior.
5. Come to class prepared - homework, pencil, paper, etc.
6. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
7. Use respectful language and tone of voice.
8. Respect others and their property.
9. Be responsible and keep the room clean and neat.
10. Walk in the hallway in a straight line - No talking.
11. Remain seated, use soft voices, and keep area clean in the lunchroom.
12. Be polite, respectful, and careful at recess.
5th Grade Behavior Consequences
1. Verbal warning - Students will get out conduct card and place on desk,
2. Conduct Card - Each punch on the Conduct Card will result in 2 points being deducted from quarterly homeroom conduct grade. Conduct grades are considered for Rennaissance Honor Roll. Students will also lose time from recess.
3. Parent Contact/Office Referral
2+ punches per week could result in any or all of the following:
1. Silent Lunch
2. Parent Note
3. Parent Phone Call
4. Parent/Teacher/Student Conference
5. Counselor Referral
6. Office Referral