Being home for Christmas break doesn't mean we have to lay around inside and play video games or watch TV all day! Stay active and move around as much as possible! Parents/guardians include yourselves in these fun activities as well! Remember to dress warm!
If it snows:
- Build a snow man
- Play snow dodgeball (Remember no headshots)
- Play snow soccer or football
- Make snow angels
Outdoor Winter Activities
- Help out with indoor and outdoor chores (rake the sidewalk/yard/driveway)
- Take a Christmas decoration hike with your parent/guardian (neighborhood walk to look at decorations)
- Create an exercise routine (Circuit workout)
- Practice your push-up and sit-up technique/form!
- Jog/run outside!
- Go for a walk!
- Make a scavenger hunt and have friends join in!