View Events/Assignments for
- Return to school January 8
Please sign your child's agenda each night and look for notes from the teacher.
Important notes and papers can also be found in the VIP [Very Important Papers] section of the notebook.
Homework folders will come home every Monday inside the VIP (Very Important Papers) pocket of the notebook. It is due back on Friday (in the homework pocket of the folder).
Homework this year is:
- study spelling words (use the tic tac toe board we gave you on week 1 for suggestions) TURN IN ALL ASSIGNMENTS FOR CREDIT
- study sight words (these will be tested every two weeks)
- practice math facts on a math sprint
- READ EVERY NIGHT FOR 1 MINUTE (read the passage each night for one minute- your child should improve each time the passage is read)
- sign the box after your child reads each night
Remember to complete and turn in the passage (signed each night) and complete the math page. Spelling assignments must be turned in also on Friday to get credit for doing your homework.
Homework is 5% of your child's grade.
- Chick Fil A biscuits
Starting this Wednesday, we will sell ChickFilA biscuits for breakfast. These will be sold on our back porch in the car rider line for $3.00 each. All money raised will go to our Renaissance PROWL programs. Thanks for your support.
- Lunch and Breakfast Menu
Use this link to find out what is for lunch for the week.
- E communication
Sign up for the county's e-communication by filling out this form. You will then receive emails or phone calls from the county with important news announcements.