1. Identify the reference points on the head and understand their role in haircutting.
2. Define lines, sections, elevations, and guidelines.
3. List the factors involved in a successful client consultation.
4. Explain the uses of various tools of haircutting.
5. Name three things you can do to ensure good posture and body position while cutting hair.
6. Perform four basic haircuts.
7. List the multiple waysto section and cut the bang (fringe) area.
8. Discuss and explain three different texturizing techniques performed with shears.
10. Identify the uses of a trimmer.