View Events/Assignments for
Students will complete lessons during Advisement on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month throughout the school year focusing on a Career Cluster and a GeorgiaBEST Standard. The Career Cluster lessons will highlight a variety of career options exposing students to furture employment opportunities. The GeorgiaBEST lessons will focus on "soft skills" that will aid students in gaining valuable employability skills. Participation and completion of this program will lead to a Georgia Best certification developed by the Georgia Department of Labor and recognized by most employers across the state.
- PICTURE DAY!
CHS- Friday, Oct. 6
RHS- Tuesday, Oct. 10
- Instructions on how to access Career Cluster Videos
Access GCIS Career Cluster Videos
· Log on to www.gcic.peachnet.edu
· Locate the “Help Yourself” blue tab in the center of the screen
· Click on “17 Career Cluster Videos” listed below that tab
· Select and view the assigned video for the month
- WBL students check with your advisement teacher!
RHS Work Based Learning students need to check with their advisement teachers to get progress reports and other important paperwork this Thursday 9/7!
- ATTENTION RHS SENIORS!
RHS SENIORS! The 2018 Senior meeting for caps and gowns will be Thursday 9/7 at 8:30am in the lunchroom. It will take about 45 minutes.
- SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY!!!
Scholarship Information Here
- NOW HIRING!
Huddle House- Cedartown
McDonald's- Rockmart & Cedartown
Cedarstream Company- Cedartown
- FAFSA HELP!
Check with counselors for Senior Class meetings information!
- REQUIRED! Create an Account at www.GAfutures.org
You do not necessarily need to fill in the social security or GTID number at this time. KEEP UP WITH YOUR PASSWORD!
MOWR students may have an account already.