ASSET Test Remediation 2014-2015 School Year
Directed Studies: February 3rd - February 19th
- Students requiring ASSET Test remediation will be assigned to Directed Studies during their assigned elective class below on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning on Tuesday, February 3rd through February 19th.
- Please make sure to come directly to the Directed Studies Lab each day during the assigned period. If you are assigned during 4th period, report to first lunch before coming to Directed Studies.
After-School Remediation: February 3rd - February 19th
- Remediation will be available before-school and after-school beginning on Tuesday, February 3rd from 7:15am-8:00am and 3:30pm-6:00pm in the Directed Studies Lab. After-school transportation will be provided for students if needed.
- We will offer two Saturday remediation opportunities on Saturday, February 7th and 14th from 9:00 am-12:00pm.
Remediation Block: Tuesday, February 24th
- On February 24th we will set up a 90 minute remediation block with Mrs. Dempsey (Math), Mr. Jones (Reading), and Ms. Lee (Writing). The blocks will be 8:00am-9:30am, 9:30am-11:00am, & 11:00am-12:30pm. The students involved in the retest will rotate through each remediation session. This will give the students a last minute tutoring/remediation session prior to testing on Wednesday.
ASSET Test Administration: Wednesday, February 25th
- On Wednesday, February 25th the ASSET Test will be administered to students at Cedartown High School.